I love these blogger awards, as it gives me the opportunity to share some facts about myself, learn some facts about my nominators and discover some new blogs as well. Overall, it’s a win-win.
1. First, you have to thank the person who nominated you.
2. Write 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
My 7 Facts (I tried to make these interesting and not just what my favourite colour is haha)
1. I have been bungee jumping over the Cheakamus River in Whistler, BC, ziplining through a mountain in Guatemala and white water rafting on the Ottawa River. Despite all that (and also being a huge fan of roller coasters), I do not consider myself an adrenaline junkie, as I’m actually a total scaredy-cat.
2. One of the very few foods I strongly dislike is raw mushrooms. However, cooked mushrooms is one of my favourite things and I could eat them all day, everyday.
3. I have horrible concentration and zone out really easily. I think this has to do with my anxiety because I will start thinking about things I have to do or stuff coming up. So, if a friend is telling me their problems or I’m sitting in lecture, I really have to focus on the present moment or else I’ll miss everything being said.
4. I had never had stitches until this past May when I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed.
5. I used to have my septum pierced, but it never healed properly, so I took it out. I kind of miss it.
6. I have a younger brother and a younger sister who both tower over me (I’m roughly 5’4”).
7. I am a HUGE Guillermo del Toro fan. I’m actually seeing him on Monday at TIFF for a series called Gothic Master Class that he’s doing and I honestly can’t even begin to express how excited I am.
My Nominees (In no particular order)